My bold prediction: P Vs. P

So, I've been on a hiatus for quite some time as life got super hectic. I'm trying to re-engage myself as I kick-off the new year. 

As I sit down to share my views, there are several topics that come to mind. I'm picking the most appropriate one as the competing teams clash today --  Bold predictions for Super Bowl 50.

First of, not a football fanatic by any stretch. Second, I don't know all the teams/players or coaches nor am I a part of any fantasy league. I love to watch, when possible and make every attempt especially during play offs. That should qualify me to write --

That said - I wanted to share my thoughts on who would get to the Super bowl this year.


Vs
Patriots Vs. Panthers

My broad Analysis: In spite of all the injuries on the team, Pats have put up a strong overall performance this season and their best team effort again with KC Chiefs in the 'Divisional round-off'. I think they are more than ready to take on Manning today. Go Brady, Bring it on Broncos!!

Panthers had a wonderful run this season, saw Cam Newton at his best. At this pace, he'll knock out Cardinels & march through to Santa Clara, CA for the big game on Feb 07, 2016.

Bottom line - My prediction technically still qualifies as it is an hour before the kick-off for the first of the Championship games.

Comments